Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

Deploy Xamarin iOS App via Visual Studio for Windows

Source: stackoverflow.com --- Sunday, October 08, 2017
I want to deploy my first iOS App created with Xamarin Forms to the AppStore or at least to a single device. I have an Apple Developer Account and performed this task several times before using xCode and native iOS Apps. But as a Windows guy I hoped to get this done for Xamarin using my VST for Windows. But all guides and tutorials I found are only explaining how I can deploy iOS Apps to the store and to devices using VST for Mac ... Is this the only way? How do I get the code to the Mac? Can I use the TFS Source Control? Do I have to commit every little change to TFS, check it out at the Mac, rebuild the whole app there and deploy it from the Mac? Or are there ways and workflows that work with Windows only having the Mac 'in the background' via network? ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2xpTUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment