Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

Dokuwiki on Windows 7 using nginx

Source: forum.dokuwiki.org --- Monday, October 09, 2017
Hello folks, I have heavy trouble to get Dokuwiki running on my setup. This is what is required: - a webserver (nginx) for more than one app/ website - doukwiki on it as a virtual host reachable by sub.domain.com What is done so far: - nginx is running (it is also runing as s service) - php (5.6.31) is running (also running as a service) and tested via phpinfo.php - DNS entry for sub.domain.com is set and working I have extracted Dokuiwiki into C:/www/dokuwiki. My nginx installation is located in C:/nginx and my PHP installation in C:/nginx/php. Again, this is working so far and as expected. I want to run more than one webpage on that server. Therefor I need it as a virtual host, right? I only know the nginx from Linux and there I have to use sites-available and sites-enabled and each website gets its own configfile. But here I don't find those folders. How do I need to configure the C:/nginx/conf/nginx.conf for my needs? Any idea how I can proceed? Kind regards //neph ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2fW9RoY

No comments:

Post a Comment