Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

Error is: Could not start service com.apple.mobile.installation_proxy

Source: discourse.nativescript.org --- Sunday, October 08, 2017
@angus wrote: Hi, After having upgrade to iOS 11.0.2 and MacOS High Sierra (and thus Xcode 9.0), i get this error when attempting to run a fresh project (basic tns create myprojetct ) on my iPhone 6S, but it works like a charm in the emulator. Error message : Error is: Could not start service com.Apple.mobile.installation_proxy. I’m up-to-date : 3.2.1 and since I recreate new project w/ the default template, we can’t blame platform, node_modules. I ran tns doctor twice (re-installing everything). I checked ruby (brew), it’s fine as well. This error message leads to this old issue : http://ift.tt/2y3GTLZ but as I said starting from a fresh project does not work, so the suggested fix does not apply. Any idea? Thanks in advance. Posts: 1 Participants: 1 Read full topic ...



from Apple http://ift.tt/2y8RzKY

No comments:

Post a Comment