Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

How do I share files between my host system and Azure Windows 2012 VPS server?

Source: stackoverflow.com --- Sunday, October 08, 2017
How would I go about sharing files between my VPS and my host machine? I have done the following: Created a Managed Disk, this has been created on my Azure portal and configured ("ready to go) in my VPS under Server Manager . Created a " New Share " Gone through all the default settings (Advanced Sharing plus permissions) and clicked " Confirm" My drive isn't showing my local machine. Do I need to add the VPS network to my local machine first prior to seeing this folder? This is despite following this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV1sU45Y_Dg As a foot note, what's everyone's opinion on Azures Helpdesk? I think they have way too much audacity to even call their department a "Helpdesk" seeing as they half the time they refer you to random YouTube videos and Google completely irrelevant documentation. ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2fV1kmb

No comments:

Post a Comment