Followers

Friday 27 October 2017

Interview with Kimberly Readnour, author of Second Chance Hero

Source: www.newinbooks.com --- Thursday, October 26, 2017
What can you tell us about your new release, Second Chance Hero ? Second Chance Hero was the easiest book for me to write, mostly because of my love for Baseball and passion for romance. I wanted to write in the genre I love to read, so I started plotting out the story. It didn’t hurt that my favorite team was having one heck of a year and let’s say I was inspired. Second Chance Hero is all about redemption. Zach and Lacey dated in college, but their relationship came with an expiration date—graduation. Signed with a major Baseball team, Zach knew failing wasn’t an option, and he had to concentrate on his career. Five years later, they meet at a post-game press conference. One look at Lacey is all it takes for Zach to realize he made the biggest mistake of his life. Now, he wants her back. The only thing is, Lacey wants nothing to do with him. But here’s the catch, Zach ALWAYS gets what he wants. Will he this time? What or who inspired you to become an author? When my daughter was a teenager, I would read the books she brought home. I have always enjoyed reading young adult books and shared the same interest as my daughter. One particular book, she never finished because she did not like the content. Curious, I started reading it and was shocked at the content myself. I remember telling my daughter that I would write her better stories. I had no idea I would develop this passion for writing. Of course, once I finished the trilog ...



from Baseball http://ift.tt/2gLqg3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment