Followers

Thursday 5 October 2017

Just discovered the awesome "Ignore touch input when I'm using my pen" feature!!

Source: forum.tabletpcreview.com --- Wednesday, October 04, 2017
I feel a bit stupid about this, as I'm not sure when this check box appeared in Windows 10 in the Pen Settings, but HOLY CRUD!! What an amazing difference this makes. Pick which hand you write with, then also check this box. Of course, there's always been palm rejection, but it was very iffy unless your specific desired program (CSP) baked it in really well. But now, even in Sketchbook Pro, I can still pinch to zoom, etc., all that, but basically you have to now really try to make marks... Just discovered the awesome "Ignore touch input when I'm using my pen" feature!! ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2yI10yt

No comments:

Post a Comment