Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Newbie: Nova Aperture setup problems

Source: discuss.ardupilot.org --- Monday, October 16, 2017
@Marty wrote: I am a complete newbie to this forum and to ArduPilot. I have installed the software V 1.3.50 (Windows) as per download instructions. The Hexacopter was a gift from my wife for an anniversary. I connect a USB cable to my PC and plug the micro plug into the port at the back (the bottom of the battery bay) and hear the "music" and then watch the light, until I get the three green flashing LEDs. The port defaults to AUTO and the baud rate to 115200. I select "Install Firmware" and the software springs to life then gives me a choice of craft to which I select the APM.Copter V 3.5.3.Hexa and confirm my choice. I am then asked to unplug the board, press OK then plug back in and further informed that Mission Planner will look for 30 seconds to find the board. This I do. The copter sings once more, LEDs flash then adopt green flashing and a dialog tells me that it, "Can't detect your Board version. Please check your cabling." A further dialog informs me of an "Error uploading firmware." Being unable to proceed further by this route I have attempted the Wizard route choosing each of the offered COM4, COM5 and COM7 options but always receiving the same outcome. It appears that my Nova Aperture seems incompatible with this software. I have attempted this with various good quality USB cables, all directly connected to powered USB ports on my notebook. Sorry to have been a little windy but I wanted to ensure that my post was pre ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2xIIZnX

No comments:

Post a Comment