Followers

Monday 16 October 2017

Switched to Apple Watch & Love It

Source: forums.pebble.com --- Sunday, October 15, 2017
Hi Mark, I have the same sentiment as you. I’m using Pebble Time for more than 2 years, and decide to switch to Apple watch series 3, which I bought 2 weeks ago. So far, pretty happy with my Apple watch. Pros: For the battery, I treated same as my pebble, I charged them while I’m bathing. so the battery always stays at 80-100%. Although it’s not always-on screen, but good enough for me, as very responsive when I flick my arm I can see the time. Also still readable under bright sunlight. I like the built-in GPS, so I can run without my iPhone with me. The alarm is good as I can name the label. I love to use Apple pay using my watch, don’t need to take out my wallet/iPhone anymore. Heart-rate monitor seems quite accurate. I love the shazam too. Cons: When I sleep I need to turn on don’t disturb more, seems still haven’t figure out the auto setting. Still unable to alert me in case I’m away from my iPhone. ...



from Apple http://ift.tt/2kSk6Qy

No comments:

Post a Comment