Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

[Windows][Python] Batch Genre and Tag Editor

Source: forum.kodi.tv --- Sunday, October 08, 2017
This program, written in Python, will let you easily set the genre(s) and tag(s) assigned to TV Shows or Movies in your Kodi MySQL database. Background: I use genres to categorize TV shows for our household. Shows that we all watch together have a genre of Family. Shows that are only watched by kids have a genre of Kids. Shows that only hold the interest of one person in the family has a genre with their name. This program was written to quickly replace the genre(s) that get scraped/assigned when the show is first added to the library. It can do the same for Movies as well. I also use the tags feature to organize movies that are suitable for the whole family or of interest to only one person. I use tags for movies since I do want to keep the genres in place. I use genres for TV simply because that's what I did from the begining several years ago and my family is used to it. I'm hoping that the use of this tool is intuitive and I have not yet written up any documentation. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. Tested on: Kodi 17.3 and 17.4 and mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.1.26-MariaDB Download from http://ift.tt/2wG6aul ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2g2PZUY

No comments:

Post a Comment