Followers

Thursday, 19 October 2017

Late 90s or early 00s (I think) live action children's fantasy TV show

Source: movies.stackexchange.com --- Wednesday, October 18, 2017
This is such a long shot but it's driving me insane - honestly I'm not even sure if it was a movie or a TV show, but I'm leaning towards a TV show. It was aired in Australia, most likely in the early 2000s and all I can recall is some kind of female antagonist who resided in a tower, and there was something to do with a powerful stone? I remember something about a character being turned to stone as a result of some kind of magic. I recall seeing swords (scimitars?) and possibly pirate-like clothing on the protagonist who I believe was a male. I think that's all I can recall, if anyone could identify this I would be so grateful! ...



from Australia http://ift.tt/2hOiqCO

No comments:

Post a Comment