Source: razzball.com --- Sunday, October 01, 2017
It's the last day of fantasy Baseball. Bummer... I know, I don't want to talk about it either, but I've run out of ways to open posts at this point in the season. So, I'm going to just state the obvious, and awkwardly fumble into the purpose of this pointless, yet verbose opening. I have a surprise for you, a sneak peak if you will of my forthcoming memoir "Fights & Prospects: Life as a Crab & The Top 100 Prospect List". I've decided in an effort to market myself as a Rick Flair-esque persona, I'm going to write a tell all autobiography. Only I'm not going to talk about myself at all, but simply give you an updated Top 100 next Sunday. Today is the first ten from that list. So the Top 10 Prospects for 2018 Fantasy Baseball if you will. Titles are fun! It's drawing heavily from my Positional ranks that we just finished, and bridges the gap to the Top 100 and beyond. In closing, thanks for reading this season, and remember to check here for prospects rundowns for all 30 MLB systems throughout the off-season. ...
from Baseball http://ift.tt/2yPlSEO
No comments:
Post a Comment