Source: superuser.com --- Saturday, October 07, 2017
I am having trouble with my AMD HD6750M graphics card. When I turn the PC on, it boots ok and the login screen blinks and goes black. I've tried to restore Windows multiple times and now I'm running a fresh install. Everytime I format the pc, it works until I restart (as Windows updater downloads the driver for AMD and installs it again). I've even managed to completely remove the display driver with the Display Driver Uninstaller from Guru3d (in safe mode!), and the pc works fine until it downloads the driver again, I restart the pc and it breaks again. I want to completely remove and disable this graphic card, once I believe it's defective and my pc already comes with a Intel HD card onboard. And yes, I've already downloaded and installed the drivers from AMD website. It breaks it anyway when installation is finished. Specs: Samsung Chronos Series 7 Intel Core i5 2450M 2,5 GHz AMD Radeon HD6750M Windows 10 Pro 6GB DDR3 RAM ...
from Windows http://ift.tt/2hVoQ6X
No comments:
Post a Comment