Followers

Saturday, 4 November 2017

Sports of the Day: 2017 World Series Game 5

Source: dailyoftheday.com --- Friday, November 03, 2017
OK, I’ll admit, sports is one thing I’m not super big on. I was when I was younger, but less so as I’ve gotten older. That said, I *really* wish I could have been there to watch this game. Baseball is typically one of the slowest, dullest games to watch, with very little action. Only marginally more exciting than golf from my perspective. This game though… the Los Angeles Dodgers vs. the Houston Astros, in game 5 of the World Series, was insane. It was packed to the gills with big plays, major errors, loads of home runs into the stands, and a surprisingly high-scoring game, with both teams staying neck-and-neck basically the entire way. It pushed into overtime, with the Astros edging out the Dodgers at 13-12 in the 10th inning. I’ve seen a lot of Baseball games over the years, and I can’t remember a single one with this much intensity. Excellent play by both teams. If every game was like this, I’d probably start watching Baseball again. ...



from Baseball http://ift.tt/2xZ3vg4

No comments:

Post a Comment