Source: riveraveblues.com --- Friday, November 03, 2017
The first weekend without Baseball since February. I forgot how much these stink. Once the hot stove heats up things will be more lively. Right now we’re in that post-World Series/pre-free agency lull. Anyway, I only have two links to pass along this weekend: Vanity Fair profiled Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez . It’s about their relationship and how their lives have made them a perfect match for each other. Pretty fun read. Also, apparently A-Rod uses innings as a unit of time in everyday life? That’s a very A-Rod thing to do. MLBTR posted their annual top 50 free agent predictions . They have the Yankees re-signing CC Sabathia and landing Alex Avila, and also losing Masahiro Tanaka to the Phillies. I will be Mad Online if Tanaka ends up with a reasonable deal elsewhere. Here is an open thread for the night. The Knicks, Nets, and Devils are all playing tonight, and that’s pretty much it. Anything except religion or politics is fair game here. The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on River Avenue Blues . ...
from Baseball http://ift.tt/2h9mD7O
No comments:
Post a Comment