Followers

Monday 28 September 2015

Is anyone else worried about what is actually going to be announced at Blizzcon?

Source: www.mmo-champion.com --- Sunday, September 27, 2015
When Legion was first announced, already I was scratching my head trying to figure out why they would announce the expac at GamesCom, instead of their own personal HUGE convention. I thought it might just be the name of the expac, and maybe a few little tidbits of info. But we actually got a full on reveal, similar to what you'd normally see at Blizzcon. Then just recently they revealed the release date and the cinematic for Legacy of the Void. I feel like they could have announced the release date, and then teased that we would get the cinematic at Blizzcon. That cinematic would have cause major hype at the opening ceremony. Blizzcon was only 2 months away, surely they could have gotten away with this. As of Tuesday, they also announced two more Overwatch characters, again, only two months until Blizzcon, this could have waited, unless they have more characters, which for some reason I doubt they'll announce more by that time, but maybe. The only things I feel like we can look forward to is more info about Legion, but not a reveal like they did at GamesCom. We might get a beta announcement for that too. Starcraft, honestly, I can't see anything being announced for that. Overwatch, we'll probably get the beta announce if we're lucky, and POSSIBLY one more character, again if we're lucky. Also I feel like the Legion cinematic could be revealed here, but not most likely. I feel like the only things we'll really be getting this year ...



from GamesCom http://ift.tt/1GaVgKM

No comments:

Post a Comment