Followers

Friday 27 November 2015

Changing Apple ID on MBP and iPhone

Source: apple.stackexchange.com --- Thursday, November 26, 2015
Here's the story: When I went full Apple in late 2014 and purchased an MBP and iPhone, I decided to use an old @me address that I'd been using on my 4 year old iPod. Now, I'd like to switch to a more "professionally" named address but I'm wondering what's at stake here? I'm mostly worried about losing the software that came with the MBP i.e.: Pages, Numbers, GarageBand, etc. Also, I have little to no music on that account so that's not an issue. Is the procedure as simple as deactivating the device from that account, then logging out and logging back in with a newly created account to proceed with activation? Thanks in advance! ...



from Apple http://ift.tt/1NvRPqM

No comments:

Post a Comment