Followers

Monday 31 July 2017

Right Now July 2017

Source: highlyreasonable.blogspot.com --- Monday, July 31, 2017
Here's what is going on in my world on this last day of July ... Cheered by  - All of my brightly blooming black-eyed susans Surprised by - Little apples in one of our Apple trees! The tree has some kind of rust, and the deer or squirrels might get them first, but at least I have a photo to prove I can grow apples. Walking a Bit Faster - When I see fronts like this coming up behind me. I hurried home and still got wet! Looking Back At - The deer photos I have taken in the past week Watching - The tree-trimming crew taking care of our big oaks. Sadly, I also watched a big branch crash down right on our picnic table. Better the table than the roof! Learning - That poppies don't last very long. I saw this pink one in the morning, but this is all that was left when I went out to the garden in the evening. I just started these plants from seed my sil had saved for me, so I'm glad they bloomed at all, and will be watching for more flowers. Grateful For  - The profusion of roses that daily rain has brought forth. I love looking at these, and am planning to try and start more bushes with cuttings from this high-performing plant early in the fall. Wondering About - This thrift store I visited where things were arranged by color. Livestrong bracelets, tennis balls, a bag of doorknobs, and a quart of Pennzoil seemed to indicate that I was in the yellow aisle.  Making -  Some perfectly healthy garden zucchini into something perfectly delici ...



from Apple http://ift.tt/2ubIH1X

No comments:

Post a Comment