Followers

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Trading Card Holder DIY tutorial

Source: lifesewsavory.com --- Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Last year I made Jack this trading card holder to display some of his favorite soccer cards… he’s since moved onto old Baseball cards, then more recently vintage football cards {haha}. I think there was a short pokemon phase in there as well…And while his collections don’t seem to hold his attention for very long, this card holder is made to last and hold whatever cards the latest collection may be. Trading Card Holder – DIY tutorial Ok, so after months of my son bugging me to make him this holder, it was actually a pretty quick project. I’m going to show you how I maed this DIY trading card holder, so you can make one too! You will need… Bulletin board , clear vinyl and any thick fabric {such as canvas} These were all items we had around the house, but you can also purchase them pretty inexpensively as well. Start by cutting your fabric just larger than the bulletin board. I folded my fabric over, so I just had 3 raw sides. Sew those three open sides, with the right side of the fabric together. Leave a several inch opening to turn. Turn your canvas right side out through this hole. Pin it closed and topstitch around the entire edge of holder to secure and flatten the edges. Now grab a card { I think most trading cards are a pretty standard size} and Measure the height. I cut my vinyl about 3.5″ tall. Cut strips of vinyl this height and as wide as your canvas. Pin the strips down your canvas with around an inch between the vinyl ...



from Baseball http://ift.tt/2Gv6Wj6

No comments:

Post a Comment