Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Printing multiple labels using Publisher interop

Source: stackoverflow.com --- Tuesday, August 30, 2016
I am looking for a way to print multiple labels on the same page using Microsoft Publisher. I am using Publisher 2013 and 2016 for development, but really any solution would be a good starting point. An additional constraint is that the labels have a number field that has to be unique, so each item on the page will need to have a different number. I already have the code to generate the labels with different numbers, I just need to specify the print layout. As an example, let's say I wanted 4 labels a page, the labels might be laid out like this: NUMBER_1 NUMBER_3 NUMBER_2 NUMBER_4 Specific questions: If I have a template for the desired page layout and I generate the labels programmatically, how would I specify, via interop, that each position gets a label with a different number? Failing that, can I describe the page layout programmatically and "insert" each label with a unique number before sending the job to the printer? Please let me know if I can provide further details. Alex ...



from Microsoft http://ift.tt/2bygCvX

No comments:

Post a Comment