Followers

Wednesday 31 May 2017

[SOLVED] Install Parallels Tools after unattended install of Windows 10 Pro

Source: forum.parallels.com --- Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Hi, I want to deploy a freshly installed VM automatically without intervention. I'm doing that with a prepared Windows 10 Pro ISO file that has an unattended configuration. It works and runs all the way to a logged in standard user account to the desktop. The only problem I have now is that Parallels Tools is not installed at the end of the Windows Setup. I have tried "Express Install" in the GUI but that keeps spinning endlessly and I didn't find the TUI counterpart (prlctl something). I... [SOLVED] Install Parallels Tools after unattended install of Windows 10 Pro ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2raJEte

No comments:

Post a Comment