Followers

Saturday, 29 July 2017

JAY-Z Finally Unloads 4:44 Bonus Content On TIDAL (Stiff Arms Apple Music Subscribers)

Source: www.sohh.com --- Saturday, July 29, 2017
Music mogul JAY-Z is making sure his 4:44 reaches the masses. The hip-hop stud has finally released his new album’s bonus content onto streaming giant TIDAL . After weeks of mounted anticipation, standout tracks like “Adnis” are now streaming on Young Hov’s massive entertainment platform. This week, NFL superstar Cam Newton quoted lyrics from standout 4:44 track “Smile.” A few days ago, Cam also hit up IG and referenced JAY. Back in late June, JAY-Z revealed the motivation behind his album’s title. “‘4:44’ is a song that I wrote, and it’s the crux of the album, just right in the middle of the album. And I woke up, literally, at 4:44 in the morning, 4:44 AM, to write this song. So it became the title of the album and everything. It’s the title track because it’s such a powerful song, and I just believe one of the best songs I’ve ever written.” (iHeart) The post JAY-Z Finally Unloads 4:44 Bonus Content On TIDAL (Stiff Arms Apple Music Subscribers) appeared first on SOHH.com . ...



from Apple http://ift.tt/2w8CCok

No comments:

Post a Comment