Followers

Monday 7 August 2017

Graphics corruption affects Windows?

Source: www.lotro.com --- Sunday, August 06, 2017
Hello there, I'm typing this on my tablet as I cannot get access to my Windows desktop. I run Windows 7, and I assume dx9. Lotro has been fine on the whole (a bit of lag in group activities), but twice now in Mordor I have had a glitch where the graphics suddenly screen split ( the right hand side crosses over to the left and visa versa) and this is separated by a line. This then creates a solid block of colour (or with wiggly lines) where I have the only option to manually shut off the computer. I managed to get the first instance back to Windows and playing Lotro, but this second time I'm contemplating a full reboot as Windows will not respond. I'm not a technical chap, as you can tell I haven't worked out how to change my username, but having read the forums, it may be a conflict be between dx9 and something?? Has anyone else had this tearing issue? Normally Lotro has been pretty stable, so I am just wondering what I should look out for when I have to reboot. Many thanks in advance, EdN. ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2vFecGT

No comments:

Post a Comment