Followers

Sunday 31 December 2017

Off Topic Post: New Years Resolutions

Source: http://ift.tt/1kegiii --- Saturday, December 30, 2017
Tells us about your 2018 New Year’s Resolutions, Baseball related or not. We are coming to the end of 2017. It’s been an interesting year. For Blue Jays ’ fans it didn’t go as expected. On the non-Baseball side, there has been some good (that woman feel like that can come out and say when they have been mistreated is a big site forward) and a lot of bad (almost everything else). With the end of the year, we get some self reflection time, so I thought I’d ask what you are thinking for New Year’s resolutions. Personally: The obvious one: I didn’t get to see a Blue Jays game live this year. I was lucky, we had a couple of very nice holidays, both to Europe and there wasn’t time/money for a Baseball trip. I’ve had at least one Baseball trip, each season, for the past nine years. I missed it this year. So something will be done about that. I’m thinking of going to the Jays series in Seattle in early August. Seattle is fun city to visit. The boring one: I’m going to try to get into shape. Last year I rode in a 2-day, 200k, charity bike ride and I didn’t do well. Some of it was that I had a bike that wasn’t built for riding that far, so I’ve bought a bike that is built for that. Some of it was that....the first day was into a strong wind, which made the biking tough, especially for the last 20k or so. The only thing that go me to the end was the thought that ‘tomorrow this wind will be at my back’. The next day the wind shifted so we w ...



from Baseball http://ift.tt/2DBE06Q

No comments:

Post a Comment