Followers

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Useful Knowledge

Source: www.nationalreview.com --- Monday, January 29, 2018
True to its nature, Impromptus today brings up a variety of issues, including populism, immigration, and Baseball. It ends with a note on two of my most cherished Frenchmen, Raymond Aron and Jean-François Revel. After I wrote my column, I thought of Gabriel Calzada, the president of Francisco Marroquín University, in Guatemala City. I wrote about this extraordinary institution last year. (My series is in four parts: I, II, III, and IV.) As a college student in Spain, Calzada was on the left, but restless, desiring to know more. A professor afforded him a mixture of outside readings, including La Connaissance inutile, Read More ... ...



from Baseball http://ift.tt/2DYqgag

No comments:

Post a Comment