Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Play fantasy baseball with the VEB staff!

Source: www.vivaelbirdos.com --- Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Take on your (we hope) favorite Baseball writers in a 2018 fantasy league Let me be frank with you: I haven’t played fantasy Baseball since Bourjos v. Jay was the talk of the town. Coincidentally, an email I was composing to the entire VEB team earlier this month was interrupted when a message from Josey Curtis entered my inbox. I was thinking that it would be a fun idea if us VEB staff members squared off in a fantasy Baseball league this season. Sure enough, Josey had just written to us with the exact same idea. Great minds–or great minds and...um...whatever you call my brain–think alike, I suppose. However, we’re a little short on numbers. With the vacant spots in our 12-team, standard rotisserie league, we decided to open our league up to the VEB community at large. If you’re interested in joining, feel free to apply by answering a few brief questions in the form at the bottom of this post. First priority will be given to VEB editors, writers, and game recappers, but I anticipate there being room for you readers to get involved as well. I also plan on posting a league update (scores, trades, etc.) article every week or so. I would love it if those posts included interviews with team owners, which wouldn’t entail much more than answering a few questions every now and then by email. (Full disclosure: I am stealing this idea from the Kansas Jayhawks SB Nation blog Rock Chalk Talk , who ran the same series with fantasy football ...



from Baseball https://ift.tt/2pJ6pmV

No comments:

Post a Comment