Followers

Monday 24 October 2016

My iPod is the reason I still buy albums

Source: thenextweb.com --- Sunday, October 23, 2016
As the iPod turns 15 – Apple first announced it on October 23, 2001 – it’s dawned on me how much music consumption has changed in the almost-30 years I’ve been alive, and at the same time, how little it’s changed for me. I went from tearing through my parents’ audio cassette collection to spending several hours to download individual MP3s on Audiogalaxy and IRC channels, to owning a CD walkman that could play MP3 discs (traditional CDs were around, sure, but they were awfully expensive and I only had a couple growing up). Now, people have access to practically every… This story continues at The Next Web ...



from Apple http://ift.tt/2dACHg0

No comments:

Post a Comment