Followers

Sunday 30 April 2017

Unity Editor 5.6 freeze when hit play button on MacOS, but play fine on Windows Bootcamp

Source: forum.unity3d.com --- Sunday, April 30, 2017
I have just bought a Macbook Pro Retina 13inch 2015 and upgraded to Macos 10.12.2. After I installed Unity 5.6, and pull my project from SVN, then open it, Unity Editor keep freezing whenever I press play button on the game scene . I have to wait for almost 10 minutes for it to play. But only after a few seconds it freeze again. One more thing is, if I open main menu scene , press play, it plays almost immediately, and I can enter main game scene to play fine. I've tried several... Unity Editor 5.6 freeze when hit play button on MacOS, but play fine on Windows Bootcamp ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2qrAUvx

No comments:

Post a Comment