Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Error trying to add Windows Media Player in design mode

Source: stackoverflow.com --- Monday, August 07, 2017
When trying to add Windows Media Player to my Windows forms application I get the following error: Failed to create component 'AxHost'. The error message follows: 'System.Windows.Forms.Design.DocumentDesign.AxToolboxItem.CreateComponentsCore(IDesignerHost host) at System.Drawing.Design.ToolboxItem.CreateComponentsCore(IDesignerHost host, IDictionary defaultValues) at System.Drawing.Design.ToolboxItem.CreateComponents(IDesignerHost host, IDictionary defaultValues) at System.Windows.Forms.Design.OleDragDropHandler.CreateTool(ToolboxItem tool, Control parent, Int32 x Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean hasLocation, Boolean hasSize, ToolboxSnapDragDropEventArgs e)' After some research I have tried creating another form in the project and adding WMP to that form to fix the issue. I have also manually registered My ActiveX control (.ocx) files. Nothing has fixed the problem. I have even had someone add WMP to the project on their machine and send it back to me which broke the design mode when I opened the solution. ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2veVWRR

No comments:

Post a Comment