Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Visual Studio 2017 shows "Error Encountered" and doesn't start every time windows updates are installed

Source: stackoverflow.com --- Monday, August 07, 2017
It seems like my Visual Studio 2017 doesn't start every time our IT guys install Windows updates. Could be coincidence but it's been spot on the last few weeks I've been dealing with this. Every time my PC is rebooted after the updates I get "Error Encountered" when I try to open Visual Studio 2017 and it closes. Seems like the fix is to delete: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\15.0_f1271aee and have visual studio re-create it but this way I lose all my addins and have to re-install them. Is there a fix for this issue? ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2vxX7hT

No comments:

Post a Comment