Followers

Monday 7 August 2017

It has Maximum speed of 70,000km/hr or 43,495mile/hr

Source: www.vcfed.org --- Sunday, August 06, 2017
Hi all, Last Friday 4th Aug2017, I visited the Hypersonics Test Lab at University of Queensland, Australia, to view their test facility for some upcoming tests I look like I will be involved in. What an amazing piece of "kit" they have. I spent time reviewing the X3 and X2 Expansion tubes. Lots of electronics and computing gear associated with them. Information about this World Renowned facility can be found at the following web link. I have just given the url for the x3, but you just need to go to 'home page' to find out more. http://ift.tt/2uhhnV7 I was standing about middle of the X3's length and took the following 2 photos looking one to my left and other to my right. Hopefully this will give some idea of the length and scale of this unit. more of the business end, with a person to give size perspective. ...



from Australia http://ift.tt/2uxvyRe

No comments:

Post a Comment