Followers

Monday 7 August 2017

NFL Preseason week 1

Source: pregame.com --- Sunday, August 06, 2017
I do not play my preseason games big at all.. maybe half a unit or so. For the most part, These games are unpredictable. However, you can find some value if you follow the teams beat writers and read, read, and read some more. These are preseason recommendations that I do not count towards my record and unit count, win or lose. Hoping to share some info to everyone, but remember, don't bet crazy amounts on these games! Browns PK -110 - The preseason is mostly about what coaches and teams show urgency to win. Some teams treat the games much more seriously then others do. I think this game is one of those. Browns head coach Hue Jackson preached urgency after his team went 0-4 in last years preseason. "I do not want to go 0-4 again. I don't want to feel like that. I don't think this team deserves that. We need to go out and play good in front of our fans and go win, I don't care what we are playing. I just think that has go to be our mindset. I think the mindset is different then what it was last year. If we are going to play, we need to go win. Everybody says that, but I mean it. We need to win". The Browns are far more likely to play their team starters longer then the Saints would with vet QB Drew Brees and vet head coach Sean Payton. The Browns are also in the middle of a three way QB Competition, which only helps our bet. ...



from NFL http://ift.tt/2vvr0ze

No comments:

Post a Comment