Followers

Saturday 30 September 2017

Connection Parameter Guidelines for Windows 10 BLE 4.1 central?

Source: devzone.nordicsemi.com --- Friday, September 29, 2017
Does anyone have any guidelines on connection parameter guidelines for Windows 10 BLE 4.1 machines? When I attempt to set some connection parameters on the nordic 'slave/perpherial' side, several that I expected to 'succeed' are rejected by my windoes 10 central machine. I am aware of connection parameters guidelines for IOS (http://ift.tt/1nTpxHb) but not aware of any for Windows 10. For example if I attempt to set max connection interval of 500ms, (with a slave latency of 0) I have to go down to a min connection interval of 75 for the central to 'accept' this. Does anyone have any experience in this area, or can point me to where to look? at the moment, I'm doing trial and error. as to my Win 10 'central' machine, it is a Dell Precision 7520 laptop, with a Dell wireless card 1820, which is a BT 4.1 card. ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2wopKLv

No comments:

Post a Comment