Followers

Thursday 30 November 2017

I Got Shohei I Nearly Passed Out

Source: razzball.com --- Thursday, November 30, 2017
I'm excited to announce that I've already participated in my first 2018 fantasy Baseball mock draft. And here's the crazy part, it's still 2017. Mind blown! Last week Scott White from CBS invited me to join his first mock of the season. While one might have thought I would have passed on the offer considering the 2017 World Series had completed only three weeks earlier, I jumped at the opportunity. And when I say "jumped" I mean I shrugged and said to myself, "What the heck." The format for the mock league was head-to-head points using standard CBS scoring. Those of you that have read my posts during the last three years will know that I am a points league kinda guy. My content is focused on this format. What better way to get an early start on some new material than to join eleven other top notch analysts in a way too early mock draft. ...



from Baseball http://ift.tt/2Ak7w0l

No comments:

Post a Comment