Followers

Thursday 30 November 2017

MLB Hall of Fame '18

Source: www.losttv-forum.com --- Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Source: https://www.Baseballhttp://ift.tt/2j1wgmR ____ The poll is public, and multiple choice. It'll close next summer at some point. ____ I think out of all the first-ballot guys, Chipper Jones jumps out at me. Thome belongs in, maybe first-ballot but i'd guess not yet. I think Manny belongs in. I can understand not putting him in the first year, his first year on the ballot, but he belongs, and imo he should go this year. There are three guys in particular who i think it's utterly ridiculous that they're not already in: Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa. Obviously i'd add a few and will a few more as time goes on. I understand the argument against; not interested in an extended back-and-forth on the issue; jmo. Other guys i think should already be in but this year would be good: Mike Mussina (in an O's hat if you were wondering my predilection), Trevor Hoffman, Gary Sheffield (I'd say Marlins hat as that's where he won a WS ring). So my realistic projection would be: Chipper Jones (Braves); Manny Ramirez (Red Sox); Mike Mussina (Orioles); Trever Hoffman (Padres); Gary Sheffield (Marlins). Any thoughts? I'll need to leave a few names off the ballot. Guys i think have about a zero percent chance of getting in the first ballot: Brad Lidge, Jason Isringhausen, Orlando Hudson, Hideki Matsui, Aubrey Huff, Kevin Millwood, Kerry Wood, and Carlos Lee. ...



from Baseball http://ift.tt/2BnfK7n

No comments:

Post a Comment