Followers

Sunday 3 December 2017

BPS Annual Early Catcher Rankings

Source: forums.rotoworld.com --- Saturday, December 02, 2017
Nothing says start of fantasy Baseball prep to me than ranking catcher for all the deep 2 catcher leagues I play in. This is an evolving ranking so please feel free to sell me on players being too high or too low. I've included every back and indicated if they are in a sided platoon (per roster resource). Bolded guys are the more interesting backups in case they get more at bats. Notes: -Grandal is likely to be traded and probably is a top 15 catcher on a different team who starts him primarily. Lucroy is in a similiar boat to Grandal, except he's a free agent He'll be top 10 easy if he goes back to Colorado. You'd have to think both land on teams 7 teams besides Cleveland - Both Houston catchers have decent stand alone value so they are ranked separately. -Salvador Perez is the most underrated fantasy catcher of the decade - I think in most 2 catcher leagues you want at least one guy before the tier with Flowers, and then pick the right one from that tier (6). If you can get a good value on a 2nd catcher before the Flowers tier, that's better. -Danny Jansen (TOR) and Francisco Mejia (CLE) seem to be the two catcher prospect I feel are worth mentioning for this list, if there are others feel free to let me know. Feel absolutely free to convince me to change some of these up if im too high or too low on someone. I really would love to clear up that 6th tier with Flowers to Hedges to see where the break is, or push people up or do ...



from Baseball http://ift.tt/2idP2Gx

No comments:

Post a Comment