Followers

Thursday 31 March 2016

Which wireless speaker system should I buy?

Source: forums.windowscentral.com --- Wednesday, March 30, 2016
I'm a Microsoft fan. I own an Xbox One, a Lumia 950, a Surface RT (remember those?), a Windows 10 laptop and my wife owns a Lumia 935. I want to buy a wireless speaker system for my house, but the options are doing my head in. I have hundreds of CDs that I would like to rip onto OneDrive and stream from that to whichever speaker system I buy, fully controlled by my Windows phone. The Sonos system is excellent, my mate has one and it sounds great. He owns an Iphone so he has a dedicated app. There isn't one available for Windows mobile, so that makes that option difficult. Has anybody any suggestions? I know there are third-party Sonos apps, but they aren't functional enough. Has anybody any experience with the Windows 10 Sonos app? What is the best alternative to Sonos for a Microsoft biased home? Thank you ...



from Microsoft http://ift.tt/1VT8C9l

No comments:

Post a Comment