Source: www.flyertalk.com --- Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Hi everyone, I've never flown Delta before, as I am not a 'true' frequent flyer, and also because I live in Australia. However, my wife and I are travelling to USA in August for a holiday, and have booked several DL flights. Requiring some help on a couple of them... I apologise if this is the wrong spot to post this question, or if this has previously been asked/answered. We are taking a one way DL flight from LAX to JFK on 14th August. Departing LAX at 11:55pm. Traveling in 'Delta One'. This flight was booked a couple of months ago. Our original plans for that day (Monday 14th Aug) have changed now, and we will be travelling up to PDX for a short 6 hour visit to catch up with a family friend, prior to returning to LAX to connect with/take this original flight. I have recently booked (through expedia) a return flight from LAX - PDX. Departing LAX at 6:35am (DL956), and returning to LAX on DL716 (departing PDX at 3:57pm - arriving at LAX at 6:25pm). Traveling in First. My question is: Am I able to somehow link these two separate bookings? I booked LAX - JFK through Delta.com, however I booked the LAX - PDX return through expedia. I think I have allowed enough time (5 hours) for minor delays on DL716, but if there is some sort of major disruption, we may be in trouble, unless I can link the bookings.... Thank you in advance! ...
from Australia http://ift.tt/2riw3jX
No comments:
Post a Comment