Followers

Monday, 13 June 2016

Is it possible to get a loan in this case?

Source: http://ift.tt/1m5X820 --- Sunday, June 12, 2016
I gif my payment today which was £36 (because I work as a Football steward in the season which ended May 8th for me, and I received £237 which £178 was to pay rent/Bills etc, and now Iv only £36 to last me month with no work with the Football being finished till August) most of my payment was taken off me as a result, I have rent and interview for job coming up and £36 isn't going to last me till July 13th, my last payment from the Football work was 22nd may (but as I said £178 of £237 of it was bills/rent) if I call up would I be able to get a loan? Also as I said my interview next week will be tough to support as a result. Any advice appreciated thanks ...



from Football http://ift.tt/1XQP3AY

No comments:

Post a Comment