Followers

Thursday 30 August 2018

Metal Wolf Chaos, and Why From Software Isn’t Releasing New Mech Games (Right Now)

Source: www.ign.com --- Thursday, August 30, 2018
I was entirely unprepared to meet From Software’s Masanori Takeuchi. When I arrived at Devolver Digital’s GamesCom booth to see Metal Wolf Chaos - the 14-year old, Japan-only Xbox mech game about a vengeful American president - I expected to interview someone working on the current-gen port, not the producer of the 2004 original. As I was ushered into a separate room to meet the senior managing director of quite probably the most well-respected developer in the world right now, my prepared questions about exactly how many guns I could make the mech-president shoot, and how many the mech-president could shoot all at once, seemed woefully inadequate. Continue reading… ...



from GamesCom https://ift.tt/2N4Q0pC

No comments:

Post a Comment