Followers

Friday 31 August 2018

Darksiders 3 Gamescom 2018 First Gameplay Impressions

Source: www.gosunoob.com --- Thursday, August 30, 2018
I had the opportunity to play a slice of Darksiders 3 during my time at this year’s GamesCom, and I’m now going to share my first impressions with you. Long story short, though, I wasn’t too taken by the game. I don’t think it’s a bad game, far from it, but it’s not my cup of tea. Everything about it is absolutely fine, but nothing more than that. Darksiders 3 GamesCom 2018 First Gameplay Impressions First Gameplay Impressions of Darksiders 3 Now, I’ll be honest with you. I didn’t make it very far in this demo. Basically, after killing a couple of enemies and some introduction to platforming and traversing the landscape, the game dropped me right into a boss fight against Envy. Now, I will concede that the boss fight was engaging and different than I expected. However, in my panic, I just couldn’t manage to defeat the boss by the end. That’s entirely on me. That said, I will try to present my first impressions of Darksiders 3 to the best of my abilities. First off, the audio and visual presentation. The game looks okay. Nothing really mind-blowing design-wise. There’s only so many destroyed, overgrown cities before it literally fades into the background. The audio is good, although nothing particularly special. The voice acting is good, and I like the enemy designs. Overall, the whole package is pretty decent overall, I’d say. The combat is fluid and fast, definitely, and swinging a whip sword around is always fun. Dodging aroun ...



from GamesCom https://ift.tt/2CbMtSy

No comments:

Post a Comment