Followers

Friday 20 September 2019

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 E3/Gamescom 2019 Demo Video

Source: gamexcess.net --- Wednesday, September 18, 2019
We are a little behind on this one but I felt reposting it was absolutely merited. Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines remains to this day one of my favorite PC games of all time. It’s dark themes, incredible art style, varied gameplay, rocking soundtrack, and intriguing characters set it aside from any other game I had ever played. Over a decade later, we are finally getting a sequel on the PC and modern consoles! Best announcement ever! I was so psyched to hear about this announcement but up until this point we hadn’t seen an in-depth look at the game. In fact, the initial E3 2019 PC Trailer was so brief an extended trailer had to be released almost immediately afterwards. Questions about the game remained in my head. Would the new game’s art style match up with the original, especially since it takes place in a different city? How will the game continue the story from the first game since this was an entirely new player character? Paradox has released a let’s play of the demo they produced for E3 and GamesCom 2019. After watching it I can say my questions are answered. Take a look and I’ll bet your questions will be answered too! Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 is coming early 2020 to PC, Xbox One and PS4. ...



from GamesCom https://ift.tt/2V58yaT

No comments:

Post a Comment