Followers

Sunday 31 July 2016

How to Install Xamarian on My Android Glad X10.1

Source: stackoverflow.com --- Saturday, July 30, 2016
I am a newbee to c#. Please treat me as a beginner. I downloaded and installed Ximarian C# and the IDEA on my Windows 10 computer. Now, I want to install it onto my LGA ANDROID Gpad X10.1 so I can study and learn C# when I am not at home; I want to write programs for Android using my Android Tablet. I did some homework and found out I had to go to Security and check unknown devices which I did. I downloaded the Xararianinstaller.dmg file (I can't) figure out where Xamarian keeps the APK file).So the XamarianInstaller.dmg file is sitting in my download folder but it will not execute. Android does not recognize the. Dmg file or know which program to run the installer with. How do I get the .dmg file to execute? What do I need to do? Where are the latest APK files kept,how can I download and install them? I have an LG GLAD X10.1 Android Version 6.0 Kernel 3.4.0 Build MRA5BK Version: V93020f ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2aAyCGL

No comments:

Post a Comment