Followers

Sunday 31 July 2016

Spotify and Optimized Windows 2012.

Source: http://ift.tt/1coMqj2 --- Saturday, July 30, 2016
I'm running Audiophile Optimized Windows 2012 in Core mode. I usually listen to a Jriver/Jplay combination using my own ripped files but lately have been enjoying Spotify for background listening. At reboot, Jriver/Jplay I start manually from a cmd line, but since I installed Spotify, it starts automatically on reboot. That's fine BUT, if I start play music from Spotify, it seems to take control of my DAC and I can't switch over to play stuff on Jriver. The only way to give the DAC back to Jriver is to close Spotify. Then Jriver plays fine. I'd like to be able to switch back to Spotify occasionally, but for the life of me I cannot find where the start command is in W2012. Checked all the usual program files and appdata folders. Only option is to reboot and let it autostart again. Anyone have any idea? ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/2aFgywh

No comments:

Post a Comment