Followers

Monday 28 November 2016

NFL Week 12 open thread

Source: hotair.com --- Sunday, November 27, 2016
Ed: Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving? I certainly did — we hosted the family celebration this year, and I grilled up the turkey on my awesome new Solaire infrared grill, which I converted to natural gas a few days earlier. I also rustled up the turkey in my NFL picks on Thanksgiving, going 3-0 to run my record to 45-34. To make it even sweeter, the Steelers muscled out a win over the Colts, playing without Andrew Luck. But we’ll take it anyway. Jazz: Having spent Thanksgiving day on the road (except for sitting down for the actual meal) I didn’t get to watch much football. In fact I had to Google the results later in the evening to discover that I’d gone 2-1 for season total of 49-30. No, it wasn’t a sweep, but it moves me one notch further above .500 so I’ll take it. Now let’s see if I can find anything to be thankful for on the gridiron today. Ed: So we don’t have the Steelers or the Vikings for this week’s picks, thanks to their Thursday games. We’ll focus on the Jets, who welcome the Patriots ( 4:25 pm ET, CBS ), which means a tough afternoon for New York fans. The Pats score nine points a game more than the Jets, and their defense is stingier by six points, too. Pats 31-16 over the Jets. The only other game I’ll highlight here is the 49ers at the Dolphins ( 1 pm, FOX ), not so much for the football but for the unfortunate timing of having Colin Kaepernick wear a shirt with Fidel Castro’s face on it in Miami just days be ...



from NFL http://ift.tt/2foxpVH

No comments:

Post a Comment