Followers

Saturday 31 August 2019

Optimization question to the devs (poor performance during gamescom)

Source: forums.frontier.co.uk --- Friday, August 30, 2019
Hello! After watching almost every GamesCom streaming I noticed that all of them had lag issues. I mentioned that last week and some people said that it could be because of the temperature of the room, but even the first streaming was laggy. And even the oficial gameplay 15min video was too. I get that that was an alpha, but you used very powerful computers that cost more than 2k euros. My question is: Is that a known issue or that is something we have to deal with once the game is released? That was the first campaign zoo and I am afraid that other bigger zoos (like the african one from e3) will be even worse. If a dev can give us an answer about that it would be amazing. Bye! ...



from GamesCom https://ift.tt/32gvPcA

No comments:

Post a Comment