Followers

Saturday 28 May 2016

Forum Post: Can't use Official Xbox 360 Racing Wheel with Xbox App

Source: forums.xbox.com --- Friday, May 27, 2016
So I have been trying to get this to work with no luck. The basic idea is to use my official Xbox 360 racing wheel with the Xbox app on Windows 10. Thus, playing my Xbox One games (Forza 5 and Horizons 2) with the racing wheel. I have the Microsoft wireless pc adapter (the one for the Xbox 360 controllers). I can use a wireless Xbox 360 controller or a wireless Xbox One controller (I also have the Xbox One wireless adapter for pc) to play the games streaming my Xbox One games on my Windows 10 computer. They both work perfectly. My racing wheel is recognized by the wireless adapter. The settings/calibration work fine within Windows 10. I can even play racing games on pc with the wheel. But when I start the Xbox App, it tells me that no controller is connected. If I connect the Xbox 360 controller it then recognizes that one and allows me to control the Xbox One. Even though both of the controllers are connected through the same adapter one being controller 1 and the other 2. Only the controller works with the Xbox App. Any help I can get with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jon (landfly) ...



from Windows http://ift.tt/1TFXatb

No comments:

Post a Comment