Source: stackoverflow.com --- Friday, July 15, 2016
I am a long-time developer (30+ years). The project I am working on is all C# (back-end and mobile with Xamarin). Our web guy bailed out, and I need to create a basic web app that essentially does what Windows Forms does. Basic data entry and display; dropdowns; check boxes; etc. I haven’t done web work in years, and then it was LAMP. This must be C#. I read lots of posts originating over a long span of time. What is considered the best framework to use on a product starting from scratch in 2016 running on Windows server? All other code (non-mobile) runs as “workers” on Docker so I haven’t done anything on Windows Server yet. What I do will likely be replaced by a better web coder (when we hire one in the future) but ideally the interfaces I write now will not change. I need to get it working ASAP so learning curve is a consideration. Thanks! BTW: Read about Webforms in posts dating back several years, just don't know if it is still the recommended way to go. Also know about ASP.net core but wonder if it is too "bleeding edge" in regard to finding online examples. ...
from Windows http://ift.tt/29JRP5S
No comments:
Post a Comment