Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Chris Simms' NFL Power Rankings Ahead of Week 4

Source: bleacherreport.com --- Monday, September 26, 2016
Let me break some news to you regular Football fans.  NFL players don't consult the Vegas betting line before they put the pads on. There are no "favorites." There are no "upsets." Just two really prepared teams full of athletes who made it to the highest level of professional Football. Think about that before you look at my Week 3 power rankings. We have a good idea about who the top five to six teams are. Same goes for the bottom five to six. But the margin between those two groups and the rest of the league (a big blur) is growing thinner every season. These rankings reflect that reality. Some quick ground rules for any newcomers: I use two factors to rank these teams: A) How they looked through three weeks of play and B) How they're set up going forward. It's only fair to let the two Monday night teams duke it out before I rank them too. Disagree with where I slotted your team? I know you'll find me on Twitter ( @CSimmsQB ) to vent. Begin Slideshow ...



from Football http://ift.tt/2dway9x

No comments:

Post a Comment