Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2018

The only thing that worries me in KH3 gameplay

Source: forums.khinsider.com --- Tuesday, September 04, 2018
I want to know if I'm the only one who's worried about this. I've been watching a lot of KH3 gameplay from GamesCom/other events, and every video it looks like Sora is ice-skating on the ground; it really bugs me that he sometimes moves to the left and to the right while still facing forward, like he's sliding instead of running. It reminds me of old games that didn't have collision detection between the character and the ground. I hoped it would be fixed in later videos but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is the reason for this because Sora has to move faster now that the maps are larger? If so, I am the only one who doesn't like it? ...



from GamesCom https://ift.tt/2oHY16b

No comments:

Post a Comment